111.10.18

Ran into C in bazaar when I was having breakfast. Cami was yelling a lot and C has headache. C had a bleeding nose, and seemed embarrassed. C very weak and has difficulty walking to docks without help.

Hauled stuff all over Heimatar. Done all the highsec parts. Not sure it was worth it. I am cornering the market in small haulers though.

For a break I was selling jewellery in bazaar. Met nice Gallente man called Jean. He's a chef on a ship, and talked to him about cooking a birthday dinner for F.

Then he invited his friend to join us for coffee - turned out to be blooder lady. Her name is Mally. And then he says he works for a pirate!

I lied about needing to check the ship and ran away. I cancelled the dinner. I'll find something else to do for F's birthday.

The bazaar is feeling less safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment