112.01.03

Met F in Rens yesterday. Told him about C's job. He's thinks I'm brave, and he's proud of me.

Things not good with C - lost her doctor and engineer. She's sick. Her crew is confused and C can't make decisions.

F says she could use a friend.

Today I went to visit C. She paid extra for the deliveries, since being super-careful made it take longer. I did get her to order Helmi not to call me "Maaam". C has a fever, and looks really sick, and tried to pay me twice, or three times, cos she forgot she already did.

She drank a little bit of water and then threw up bloody water.

Then she said she was leading a fleet out. I asked her not to. She should be in hospital. She can't remember what she did 5 minutes before. She could make a mistake and lose her ship and her crew.

She wouldn't listen to me.

After I left I sent mail to F, and A, and Mr Night. Asking them to stop her from flying when she's that sick. F said he'd try. A said there was nothing she could do.

I'm watching the news carefully. I hope nothing goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment